Here are the quiz answers for part 3. Thank you for taking part and well done to all participants.
Quiz pt 3 answers
Question 1: Which is the most commonly owned pet in the UK?
According to a 2021/22 survey, dogs are the most commonly owned pet in UK households. The share of households reporting dog ownership stood at 34 percent. The second most common house pet among UK households were cats, with around 28 percent of respondents stating their ownership.
Question 2: What kind of massage can you book at Swissphysio?
- Sports massage, shiatsu, pregnancy massage
- Baby massage, hot stone massage, Thai massage
- Manual lymphatic drainage, hot stone, Thai stick foot massage
As well as the most loved sport massages, SWISSPHYSIO offers a selection of “special” massages to help in case of lymphoedema and chronic or post surgery swelling (MLD), or to help a deep relaxation with a Thai Stick massage and hot stone massage. We do offer pregnancy massage but unfortunately not baby massage (at the moment)
Question 3: What is Angela’s favourite food?
- Cheese fondue
As a good Swiss national, Angela loves cheese and her favourite dish, especially in the winter, is a steaming hot cheese fondue. Fondue is basically a special mix of grated cheese melted in white wine and topped up with some kirsch, pepper and nutmeg. Its is eaten with pieced of bread on a long fork. You always have to stir the cheese in the special pot… mmm, delicious!
Question 4: How can kinesio taping help you?
- Reduce swelling, restore muscle balance, reduce nerve pain
- Improve feeling of stability, support during pregnancy, reduce spasms
- Help with period pain, headaches, sinus problems, Bell’s palsy
- All of the above
Question 5: Which therapist is going to ask you to stick out your tongue during the session?
- The psychotherapist, Joanna Askew
- The osteopath, Hannah McDonald
- The Traditional Chinese Medicine therapist, Roberta Reeve
Inspection and observation of the tongue is one of the pillars of TCM diagnostics, as it provides clear and visible clues to a patient’s disharmony. Tongue diagnosis can provide much clarity in complicated cases where there may be conflicting manifestations of illness.Published on: 1st February 2023