- Achilles Tendinopathy
- Online booking
- Terms and Conditions
- Traditional acupuncture
- Your physiotherapy clinic in Tynemouth with a passion for excellence
- Oncology Physiotherapy
- Sports Physiotherapy
- Running Injuries
- Back Scan
- Holistic Therapies
- Pre & Post Natal Therapies
- Bike Fitting
- Personal training
- Mission statement
- Achilles and heel problems
- Ankle sprains, swelling and instability
- Arthritis and joint pain such as hip and knee pain
- Rehabilitation after surgery
- Repetitive strain injuries such as tendonitis
- Shin splints, tennis elbow
- Shoulder and arm pain
- Soft tissue injuries and muscle strains
- Spinal dysfunction
- Stiff / painful neck and referred arm pain
- TMJ dysfunction
- Venous insufficiency
- Joanna Askew
- Catherine Leighton
- Angela Petrocchi
- Mick Hinder
- Marcin Ziolkowski
- Lilja Katanka
- Ellie Eitani
- Louise Turner
- Doug Pazienza
- Caroline Hannam
- Mallory Smith
- Jan Etoile
- Gill McCormick
- …And don’t forget to Breathe
- Iliotibial Band Syndrome
- Achilles Tendinopathy
- Hamstring Injury
- Alcohol and Sport & Exercise
- Summer + Sunshine = Smile
- Is Sport Massage good for me?
- Swollen Ankles this summer?
- Cyclists, is your bike ready for you? Time for a bike fit.
- Hayfever? … In February?
- Get ready for your best swing
- Suffering from Post Natal Depression? Baby massage can help
- Massage: Our Hands for Your Health
- Have a stroll after the turkey to combat diabetes
- Ladies, are you wearing the right bra?
- Obesity isn’t simple
- Spinal Mouse giving you a healthy back score
- Empty Nest?
- Tips for home exercises for stronger ankles
- Stress and pain
- Beware the texter’s thumb!
- Exercises for lower extremities
- What’s wrong with your shoes?
- A happy and healthy back
- Epsom salts
- Looking after your prosthetic
- When the sleep isn’t restful. Sleeping problems and theirs solutions
- Reflexology – an effective alternative for hay fever sufferers
- When the head feels heavy, the shoulders ache and everything is a pain in the neck
- Your hip and hip pain – part 2
- Your hip and hip pain – part 1
- Stay active to prevent diabetes
- MAY: I have a massage
- How to get a restful sleep at night
- Lower Back Pain: what a nag!
- Sedentary job & back pain?
- Ear pain & discomfort when flying
- Tennis elbow
- Golfer’s elbow
- Avoiding a bad back
- Taping relieves pain in pregnancy
- Guide to injury-free DIY
- The importance of core stability (for everybody)
Hide from blog listing
- Hamstring Injuries
- Runner’s Knee or Patellofemoral Pain Syndrome
- Shin Splint
- Plantar Fasciitis. What is it?
- Get to your Peak Performance for the Great North Run
- Join us for a FREE MASSAGE on the beach
- Would you like to join Swissphysio Team?
- What you always wanted to know about our treatments
- Back Pain? her what’s NEW
- How to enjoy a Pain free Gardening Season
- Mother’s Day: show her your Love
- Fall prevention can change your life!
- Our New Year it is all about you.
- Brighten up your November
- Open Door Day
- Psychotherapeutic Counselling at Swissphysio
- Kinesio Tape in experienced hands helped world icon of Argentine tango
- Hamstrings, Heat and the World Cup
- Art and Health Exhibition
- Nutritional therapy at Swissphysio
- Christmas gift packages
- Weekly blog with tips, tricks and updates
- The secret behind Kinesio Tape that helps top athletes
- Swissphysio team is taking care of you in pink this coming week.
- New to swissphysio – personal training