5 Top Tips from Swissphysio specialists to keep your back happy and your day productive.
- Make sure you sit on the chair and not at the edge of it with feet on the flat floor
- Press the feet into the floor and at the same time roll the shoulder blades towards your spine. Hold the tension for 6 seconds and slowly release
- If possible, take your shoes off and roll the foot over a spiky massage ball for 2 minutes per side
- Lift your arms to the ceiling while taking a deep breath, then lower your arms while breathing out but keep your chest open and upright
- Press feet into the floor and cross your arms in front of your chest, shoulders relaxed. Now twist gently the upper body to the right and breath in. Breath out returning to the centre. Repeat to the left.
Want more tips? Go to Our Blog.
Angela Petrocchi – Physiotherapist & certified international Kinesio taping instructorPublished on: 3rd January 2018