GREAT NEWS!!! COUNT DOWN TO THE REOPENING ON 1ST JUNE 2020
After more than two months of lockdown SWISSPHYSIO is happy to announce that we are back to business and back to what we do best:
HELPING PEOPLE IN PAIN.
We have been very busy behind closed doors and we can’t wait to welcome you back to a refreshed Swissphysio with:
- A new look
- Bigger treatment rooms and new equipment
- Exciting new services like
- Video consultations: ideal if you don’t have the time to leave the house or in between meetings
- New exercise prescription system
- Video analysis of your running style,
- Tips for warming up for runners, running readiness tests and exercise plan for a safe return to running
- New Personal Trainer services for fitness and weight management
- New videos https://swissphysio.co.uk/videos/
- YouTube channel (please like and share) https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCsQC7-BJQ4ESmdmZ73UBjIA?sub_confirmation=1
Many and exciting new treatments but we have one big constant:
Our dedication to offer you the highest standard and personal approach to help you get back to your activities and life, reach your goals and stay healthy.
Unfortunately MASSAGE services won’t be available until July 2020 but you can guarantee your slot by booking online here https://my.powerdiary.com/clientportal/c609ffc7-93bb-4814-9612-7cc9a84725b6/home
We would like to reassure you that we are closely following the guidance of the NHS and Public Health England regarding the Coronavirus outbreak as suggested by our regulatory body, the Chartered Society of Physiotherapy.
As you can imagine, to ensure your and our safety we had to introduce some changes;
These will involve the appointment booking system, payment, consent to treatment form and the treatment approach.
Please also read our Coronavirus Policy
- Where possible we would like you to use our online booking system and (coming soon) the online payment. Of course you will be able to call us as well but since the reception area won’t be staffed until later in the summer, you might have to leave your message on the answering machine if I am not available to take your call.
- You are kindly asked to pay at the time of your booking preferably online or on the phone. Here as well we will be able to find a solution for our elderly patients who don’t like technology and you can pay contactless.
Consent to treatment:
- We will send you a new consent form, which has been adapted to the new COVID19 situation. It contains important information about what to expect when you come to SWISSPHYSIO. These are summarised below . We would appreciate if you can take the time to read and sign & date the form and return it to us.
- The first contact with the physiotherapist will be a short video or phone consultation. Following this we will arrange for a prompt thorough assessment and planning of the follow up sessions which could be via telehealth (in the comfort of your home) or face to face in the clinic. Some of you have already experienced the benefits and fun of our video consultations.
- Following the guidelines you will be treated by the therapist wearing the required and safe PPE.
At the clinic:
- We try to keep the reception area as free as possible. So at your arrial you might find the door locked and we may ask you to wait until until thearea is free. You will also be asked to use a hand sanitiser (your own or at the clinic and we will take your temperature with an infrared thermometer. If you are suspected to have fever we won’t treat you
- We are happy to answer your questions via phone 0191 296 0567 or email firstname.lastname@example.org at any time.
I am aware that this might seem complex but it isn’t. It is possibly just one phone or video call more than usual and most importantly this is a small step for a big aim: ensure your and our safety!
We are back to business, so DON’T WAIT IN PAIN!
or call us on 01091 296 0567
Swissphysio would like to thank you in advance for your cooperation.Published on: 21st May 2020